What We Are Studying
Bible Studies for Life by LifeWay (Children, Youth, and Adults)
Bible Studies for Life® offers balanced studies by topic that are focused on real-life issues that let people see how Jesus is the answer to their greatest need—how the Bible meets their life right where they are. This series is uniquely designed to:
• Connect the Unconnected: The studies are compelling, biblical, and focused on real-life issues helping us attract people to our groups.
• Strengthen Families: Kids, students, and adults study the same biblical concept each week: One Conversation,™ a resource to help parents have spiritual conversations with their children, is provided to parents and children each week.
• Disciples People with Wisdom: The studies are based on a wise discipleship framework designed to mature people over time.Bible Studies for Life by LifeWay (Children, Youth, and Adults)
Explore The Bible by LifeWay (Senior Adults)
Explore the Bible is a book-by-book Bible study for all ages that takes participants deep into the context of God's Word and challenges them to live it out in their own context. Explore the Bible presents a rich, age-appropriate study experience that pursues biblical context through:
• Balanced study plan
• Archaeological and historical background
• In-depth Bible commentary
• "Context passage" that reveals larger biblical context
• Engaging group discussion questions for every book of the Bible
Explore the Bible also challenges participants to live out biblical truths in their own context through:
• Clear application points in each session
• Shared memory verse for groups and families in each session
With Explore the Bible, groups of all ages can expect to engage Scripture in its proper context and be better prepared to live it out in their own context. These studies will help participants grow in their love for Scripture, gain new knowledge about what the Bible teaches, develop biblical disciplines, and internalize the Word in a way that transforms their lives.